The Rodney Blackman Chair in the Philosophy of Law
The Faculty of Law; Philosophy Department
B.A. in Law and Philosophy, Tel Aviv University
PhD in philosophy, NYU
1. Taking Morality Seriously: A Defense of Robust Realism (Oxford University Press, 2011).
2. ?Agency, Shmagency: Why Normativity Won't Come from What is Constitutive of Agency?, Philosophical Review 115 (2006), 169-198.
3. "Reason-Giving and the Law", Oxford Studies in the Philosophy of Law 1 (2011), 1-38.
4. "Moral Luck and the Law", Philosophy Compass 5 (2010), 42-54.
5. "Being Responsible, Taking Responsibility, and Penumbral Agency”, in Ulrike Heuer and Gerald Lang (eds.) Luck, Value and Commitment: Themes from the Ethics of Bernard Williams (Oxford University Press, 2012).