PhD, Hebrew University (magna cum laude), 2016
LL.M, Hebrew University, 2013
Diploma-Polymers & Textile
1. Levinson J and Domb A. Disaster Victim Identification In Israel: A Multi-Disciplinary Approach. Anil Aggrawal's Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 2013, 14(2), 1-18.
2. J. Levinson; K. Nahon; A. Domb, Biometric Identification: A Benefit-Risk Analysis of Israeli Applications, PACT 2014, 11. http://www.projectpact.eu/privacy-security-research-paper-series.
3. S Farah, KR Kunduru, T Tsach, A Bentolila, AJ Domb, Forensic comparison of synthetic fibers, Polym. Adv. Tech., 2015
4. A.J. Domb, The Field of Forensic Evidence-Future Prospective, Israel Police, 2011. Pp 300.
5. S Farah, T Tsach, A Bentolila, AJ Domb, Morphological, spectral and chromatography analysis and forensic comparison of PET fibers, Talanta 123, 54-62, 2014.
LLB from the Hebrew University Law School;
LLM from American University;
Carmel College, Wallingford Berks, England.
Hebrew Gymnasia, Jerusalem Israel.
L.L.B., L.L.M, Ph.D., Hebrew University Jerusalem.
PROCEDURE IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES, (Cambridge University Press, 3rd edition forthcoming 2018).
INTERNATIONAL LAW, with Yaël Ronen, (Faculty of Law, The Hebrew University Jerusalem, 3rd edition 2016).
2009 - LL.B., Law Faculty, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.