|2015||Post-doctoral studies, Center for Criminology, Faculty of Law, Oxford University. Advisor: Prof. Julian V. Roberts.|
|2012 - 2014||PhD in Law, Bar-Ilan University. Disseration: The paroling authority and its discretion over sentencing. Advisor: Prof. Ruth Kannai.|
|2011-2012||LLM in Law, Bar-Ilan University (Criminology) (magna cum laude).|
|2005-2009||LLB in Law, Bar-Ilan University (magna cum laude). BA in Criminology (minor), ar-Ilan University (magna cum laude).|
- Dagan N. & Roberts J.V. (2019). Retributivism, penal censure, and life imprisonment without parole, Criminal Justice Ethics, 39(1), 1-18.
- Dancig-Rosenberg H. & Dagan N. >(2019). Retributarianism: A new individualization of punishment. Criminal Law and Philosophy, 13, 129-147.
- Dagan N. & Dancig-Rosenberg H. (2019). Soft retribution, Haifa Law Review. >21, 1-43 (Hebrew).
- Dagan N. (2016). Balancing sentencing and parole, Bar-Ilan University Law Review. >30, 73-127 (Hebrew).
- Dagan, N., & Segev, D. (2015). Retributive whisper: >Communicative elements in parole. Law and Social Inquiry, 40(3), 611-630.
- Dagan, N. (2015). Looking beyond risk in paroling denying prisoners: A response to Assy and Menashe’s “The Catch-22 in Israel’s Parole Law”. Criminal Justice and Behavior, 42(8), 872-882.
- Dagan N. (2015). The influence of plea bargain on parole decision-making process. Hebrew University Journal on Legislation, 6, 111-147 (Hebrew).
- Dagan N. (f.c.), Imprisonment in modern Jewish law: Between penology and ideology. In Justice Elykim Rubinstein Festschrift (Eds., Biton M. et al.) (Hebrew).
- Dagan N. & Dancig-Rosenberg (f.c.), Character retribution as a brake on risk-driven criminal justice, In Reinventing risk (Pratt J. & Simon J. Eds.). Palgrave: Macmillan.
- Roberts J. V. & Dagan N. >(2019). The evolution of retributive punishment: From just deserts to responsive penal censure, In Penal Censure: Engagements Within and Beyond Desert Theory (A. du Bois-Pedain & A. Bottoms eds.), Oxford, UK: Hart. >pp. 141-159.
- Dagan N. & Kannai R. (2017). Multiple Offending Sentencing and Proportionality. In Justice Edmond Levi Festschrift (ed., O. Gordon). >Nevo: Israel. pp. 613-656 (Hebrew).