|2015||Post-doctoral studies, Center for Criminology, Faculty of Law, Oxford University. Advisor: Prof. Julian V. Roberts.|
|2012 - 2014||PhD in Law, Bar-Ilan University. Disseration: The paroling authority and its discretion over sentencing. Advisor: Prof. Ruth Kannai.|
|2011-2012||LLM in Law, Bar-Ilan University (Criminology) (magna cum laude).|
|2005-2009||LLB in Law, Bar-Ilan University (magna cum laude). BA in Criminology (minor), ar-Ilan University (magna cum laude).|
- Dagan N. (f.c.). The Janus face of imprisonment: Contrasting judicial conceptions of imprisonment purposes in the European Court of Human Rights and the Supreme Court of the United States, Criminology and Criminal Justice (f.c.)
- Dagan N. & Roberts J.V. (2019). Retributivism, penal censure, and life imprisonment without parole, Criminal Justice Ethics, 39(1), 1-18.
- Dancig-Rosenberg H. & Dagan N. (2019). Retributarianism: A new individualization of punishment. Criminal Law and Philosophy,13, 129-147 (equal contribution).
- Dagan N. (2016). The subjective experience of the punishment: Normative and practical issues, Israel Journal of Criminology, 5, 55-81 (Hebrew).
- Dagan, N., & Segev, D. (2015). Retributive whisper: Communicative elements in parole. Law and Social Inquiry, 40(3), 611-630.
- Dagan, N. (2015). Looking beyond risk in paroling denying prisoners. Criminal Justice and Behavior, 42(8), 872-882).
- Dagan N. (2015). The influence of plea bargain on parole decision-making process. Hebrew University Journal on Legislation (Hukim), 6, 111-147 (Hebrew).
- Dagan N. (f.c.), Imprisonment in modern Jewish law: Between penology and ideology. In Justice Elykim Rubinstein Festschrift (Eds., Biton M. et al.) (Hebrew).
- Dagan N.& Dancig-Rosenberg (f.c.), Character and risk, In Reinventing risk(Pratt J. & Simon J. eds.). Palgrave Macmillan: NY.
- Roberts J. V. & Dagan N.(2019). The evolution of retributive punishment: From just deserts to responsive penal censure, In Penal Censure: Engagements Within and Beyond Desert Theory(A. du Bois-Pedain & A. Bottoms eds.), Oxford, UK: Hart. pp. 141-159 (e.c.).
- Dagan N.& Kannai R. (2017). Multiple Offending Sentencing and Proportionality. In Justice Edmond Levi Festschrift(ed., O. Gordon). Nevo. pp. 613-656 (Hebrew).