Ivan C. Rand Senior Lecturer in Criminal Law
L.L.B - The Hebrew University
L.L.D. - The Hebrew University
Representative publications in English
(Hebrew representative publications appear in the Hebrew version of this page)
Direct and Oblique Intention in the Criminal Law (Ashgate, 2002).
- "On the Possibility of a Criminal Law Defence for Conscientious Objection" The Canadian Journal of Law and Jurisprudence(1997) p. 387.
- Conditional Oblique Intention" Criminal Law Review(2004) p. 284.
- Two Concepts of Omission" Criminal law Forum (2003) p. 421.
- "Necessity as A Justification in Re A (children) The Journal of Criminal Law (2004) 440.
- "Israel" in (Kevin Jon Heller & Markus D. Dubber eds.) The Handbook of Comparative Criminal Law (Stanford University Press, 2011) p. 352.