- Location:Room 501, The Maiersdorf Faculty Club, Mount Scopus Campus, JerusalemTue, 05/06/2018 - 09:00
- Location:Room 501, The Maiersdorf Faculty Club, Mount Scopus Campus, JerusalemSun, 22/04/2018 - 16:00
The Cyber Center, in cooperation with Shibolet & Co. Law Firm, is launching a forum for the discussion of issues relating to law and cyber. The goal of the forum is to bring together researchers, attorneys, regulators, and representatives from industry in order to engage in brainstorming on current challenges.
The second meeting of the forum will discuss the regulation of electronic currencies.
The meetings are held in Hebrew.
- Location:Senate Hall, Mount Scopus Campus, The Hebrew University of JerusalemMon, 09/04/2018 - 16:30
- Location:Beit Maiersdorf, Mount Scopus Campus, The Hebrew University of JerusalemWed, 28/02/2018 to Thu, 01/03/2018You are cordially invited to attend the annual Research Forum of the European Society of International Law (ESIL) which will take place on Wednesday and Thursday, February 28 - March 1, in the Mount Scopus Campus.
- Location:Beit Maiersdorf Room 405, Mount Scopus Campus, JerusalemTue, 23/01/2018 - 13:30
You are cordially invited to the concluding event of the International Law Forum of the Hebrew University activity for the year 2017 – dealing with developments and patterns in International Law in the recent year.
- Location:Truman Research Institute, Mt. Scopus, The Hebrew University of JerusalemWed, 17/01/2018
Cybersecurity Breaches and Private Law – Taking Stock and Looking Ahead
- Location:Room 501, Maiersdorf Faculty ClubWed, 10/01/2018 to Thu, 11/01/2018
The conference was sponsored by the Leonard Davis Institute for International Relations and the European Society of International Law
- Location:Maiersdorf Faculty ClubSun, 17/12/2017 - 08:30
- Location:Carlton Hotel, Tel AvivMon, 20/11/2017 - 08:30 to Tue, 21/11/2017 - 16:30
- Location:Beit Maiersdorf, Mt. Scopus Campus, Hebrew University of JerusalemMon, 19/06/2017 - 10:00