- Location:Room 119, Faculty of Law.Wed, 20/12/2017 - 13:00
- Location:Hall 502, Beit MaiersdorfWed, 20/12/2017 - 12:00 to 14:00What Role for Historical Justice in Political Transitions?
Prof. Ruti Teitel, New York Law School
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of Law.Tue, 19/12/2017 - 14:30 to 16:00
Updates on Developments in International Law.
Dr. Eitan Barak - The Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons: The Beginning of the end of nuclear weapons?
Dr. Reuven (Ruvi) Ziegler - (EU) Citizenship rights after Brexit?
Adv. Shani Friedman - The Maritime Zones Bill, 5778-2017.
The following documents are attached to this message, as background material for the meeting:
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of Law.Mon, 18/12/2017 - 14:30
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of Law.Mon, 18/12/2017 - 12:30
McBEPS: The MLI - the First Multilateral Tax Treaty that Has Never BeenProf. Yariv Brauner, University of Florida
- Location:Hall 502, Beit MaiersdorfMon, 18/12/2017 - 12:00 to 14:00
The Balfour Declaration’s Territorial Landscape: Between Protection and Self Determination
Dr. Karin Loevy, New York University Law School
- Location:Maiersdorf Faculty ClubSun, 17/12/2017 - 08:30
- Location:The Opening Keynote Session will take place on the afternoon of Sunday, December 17, at the Van Leer Jerusalem Institute. A full day of discussions will follow, on Monday, December 18, at the Mt. Scopus Campus of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.Sun, 17/12/2017 to Mon, 18/12/2017
- Location:Belgium House, Edmond J. Safra Campus, Givat Ram, JerusalemFri, 15/12/2017 - 09:45 to 14:30
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of LawWed, 13/12/2017 - 18:30 to 20:00