- Location:Room 119, Faculty of Law.Mon, 13/11/2017 - 14:30
- Location:Maiersdorf Faculty ClubWed, 08/11/2017 - 16:30 to 18:00
- Location:Room 405, Maiersdorf Faculty Club.Wed, 08/11/2017 - 16:30
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of Law.Tue, 07/11/2017 - 14:30 to 16:00
Subject: Heads of State Immunity in the International Criminal Court: the Pre-Trial Chamber's Decision on South Africa's Non-Cooperation.
Speaker: Adv. Hila Zur.
Subject: Selling & Sobbing? Recent Challenges to Western Governments' Arms Export to Certain Countries
Speaker: Adv. Nimrod Karin.
Subject: Decision of the Israel Supreme Court relating deportation or asylum seekers to third States
Speaker: Dr. Avinoam Cohen.
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of LawWed, 01/11/2017 - 18:30 to 20:00
- Location:TevaWed, 01/11/2017 - 16:30
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of Law.Tue, 24/10/2017 - 14:30 to 16:00
- Location:Yael room, Institute of CriminologyWed, 13/09/2017 - 10:30 to 12:00Date: 10:30am to 12:00pm See also: Cyberlaw Program WorkshopLocation: Yael room, Institute of Criminology Reading materials: * Security and Resilience: Can We Make a Difference? * Understanding Security and Resilience of the Internet Export subscribe iCal
- Location:357Mon, 03/07/2017 - 10:00
- Location:Room 119Wed, 28/06/2017 - 16:15 to 18:00