- Location:Hall 503, Beit MaiersdorfThu, 25/05/2017 - 12:30
- Location:The Senate Hall, Administration Building, Mount Scopus Campus, The Hebrew University of JerusalemThu, 25/05/2017 - 12:00
- Location:Hall 405, Beit MaiersdorfTue, 23/05/2017 - 09:30
Please notice the date change - the confernce will take place on May 23rd.
- Location:Tel Aviv UniversityMon, 22/05/2017 - 09:00 to Tue, 23/05/2017 - 18:45
The Minerva Center for Human Rights at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv University, The Emile Zola Chair for Human Rights at the College of Management Academic Studies and The International Committee of the Red Cross Delegation to Israel and the Occupied Territories are pleased to invite the public to an international conference entitled "50 Years after 1967: Evaluating the Past, Present and Future of the Law of Belligerent Occupation", which will be held on May 22-23, 2017.
- Location:Hall 503, Beit MaiersdorfSun, 21/05/2017 - 12:30
- Location:Rabbi Akiva st. 8 JerusalemThu, 18/05/2017 - 18:00
- Location:Room 119Wed, 17/05/2017 - 16:15 to 18:00
- Location:Room 119Wed, 17/05/2017 - 13:00 to 14:45
- Location:Room 357Tue, 16/05/2017 - 16:30 to 18:00
Jennifer Payne, University of Oxford
- Location:Hall 503, Beit MaiersdorfTue, 16/05/2017 - 12:30