- Location:Room 119Wed, 22/03/2017 - 13:00 to 14:45
- Location:Room 119Tue, 21/03/2017 - 14:30 to 16:00
- Location:357Mon, 20/03/2017 - 16:30 to 20:15
Prof. Brooke Harrington, Copenhagen Business School
- Location:Beit Maiersdorf, Mt. Scopus Campus, Hebrew University of JerusalemWed, 15/03/2017 - 18:30
- Location:Room 119Wed, 15/03/2017 - 16:15 to 18:00
- Location:Room 119Tue, 14/03/2017 - 14:30 to 16:00
- Location:Room 357 (the Freimann Room, on the same floor as the law library)Thu, 09/03/2017 - 14:00 to 15:30
Professor Paula Fredriksen (Boston University and the Hebrew University),
"Paul, Origen and Augustine on the "Christian" status of Jewish law"
The fifth "Jewish-Christian Polemic on the Nature of Law" workshop meeting.
This workshop is held as part of the research group "law as religion, religion as law" of the Institute of Jewish law.
To watch the workshop full schedule click here.
- Location:The Institute's libraryWed, 08/03/2017 - 18:30
The Matz Institute for Research in Jewish Law is honored to hold a meeting, presenting new Jewish Law research findings.
The meeting will be held in the Institute's library.
- Location:Room 119Wed, 08/03/2017 - 16:15 to 18:00
- Location:Room 405, Beit-MaiersdorfTue, 07/03/2017 - 17:00