- Location:Carlton Hotel, Tel AvivMon, 20/11/2017 - 08:30 to Tue, 21/11/2017 - 16:30
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of LawWed, 15/11/2017 - 18:30 to 20:00
- Location:Yael room, Institute of CriminologyWed, 15/11/2017 - 09:00 to 10:30
Subject: Evolving International Legal Norms for State and Non-State Activity in Cyberspace: Taking Stock in Light of Recent Developments
The speaker: Deborah Housen-Couriel
- Wed, 15/11/2017 - 09:00 to 10:30Date: 9:00am to 10:30am See also: Cyberlaw Program WorkshopLocation: Yael room, Institute of Criminology Plaese read the following: The Tallinn Manual 2.0 on the International Law Applicable to Cyber Operations Click here to download the workshop's presentation For more topics regarding the subjects discussed in the workshop: http://www.cyberregstrategies.com/ Export subscribe iCal
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of Law.Mon, 13/11/2017 - 14:30
- Location:Maiersdorf Faculty ClubWed, 08/11/2017 - 16:30 to 18:00
- Location:Room 405, Maiersdorf Faculty Club.Wed, 08/11/2017 - 16:30
- Location:Yael room, Institute of CriminologyWed, 08/11/2017 - 09:00 to 10:30Date: 9:00am to 10:30am See also: Cyberlaw Program WorkshopLocation: Yael room, Institute of Criminology
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of Law.Tue, 07/11/2017 - 14:30 to 16:00
Subject: Heads of State Immunity in the International Criminal Court: the Pre-Trial Chamber's Decision on South Africa's Non-Cooperation.
Speaker: Adv. Hila Zur.
Subject: Selling & Sobbing? Recent Challenges to Western Governments' Arms Export to Certain Countries
Speaker: Adv. Nimrod Karin.
Subject: Decision of the Israel Supreme Court relating deportation or asylum seekers to third States
Speaker: Dr. Avinoam Cohen.
- Location:Room 119, Faculty of LawWed, 01/11/2017 - 18:30 to 20:00